Arizona State Real Estate
The University real-estate developing Office is focused on obtaining, managing and developing the real home possessions essential to provide a great actual environment to all consumers of University, and to develop and cultivate an economically attractive real-estate profile for the University.
- Future property development and management for many campuses, including the Tempe campus, Polytechnic, West and Downtown Phoenix campuses.
- Management and negotiation of most agreements pertaining to the acquisition or disposition of real estate
- Settlement of all leases and employ agreements for room where ASU is both a landlord or a tenant
- Supervision and residential property management of the Brickyard on Mill, the Downtown Phoenix Campus and other properties
- Conceptual and website feasibility studies
- Marketplace studies, infrastructure analysis, historical preservation and neighbor hood services
- Public / Private partnerships
The University Real Estate Development Office helps using development and improvement most of the University campuses, frequently serving due to the fact liaison amongst the University and regional municipalities and/or private industry development organizations. Our company assists with problems affecting home acquisition, property entitlements, and infrastructure improvements. We coordinate property valuation attempts, and implement the University’s goals that include strategic partnerships to be reality.
The University real-estate developing Office (URED) identifies and acquires off-campus leased room to meet University needs. URED works right with real estate brokers and building proprietors to negotiate lease and contract terms mutually positive to both landlord and tenant. Kindly contact URED if you're a University entity and possess questions regarding, or a possible requirement for off-campus rented room. If you're an exclusive industry house owner and have available room which may be interesting on University, you may even get in touch with our company.