Licensed Real Estate
To be eligible for a broker’s permit, you need to:
Tips apply for a license
- Publish your finished application with a check or money purchase for the charge, payable to your Department of Licensing, to:
Real Estate Licensing
Division of Licensing
PO Box 3917
- Publish fingerprints for state and national criminal background checks.
- Inside Washington:
- Visit to schedule a scheduled appointment through MorphoTrust, our digital fingerprinting seller. You will pay IdentoGO to take your fingerprints and for the criminal record checks required for your license type.
- Outdoors Washington:
- Call Real Estate Regulatory at 360.664.6484 for fingerprint card submission guidelines.
For those who have a license an additional state:
- Demand an avowed license record through the real-estate licensing company within the state where you’re currently licensed.
- If you’ve had an active license in the previous a few months, you’ll only be needed to take the Washington State part of the licensing exam.
- If you qualify, we’ll waive the education requirements.
- Submit your permit record, with an employment cover letter which includes your mailing target, by one of several after:
Your broker’s license will expire 24 months after it's issued.
Concerns? Need assistance?E mail us
Share this Post
Arizona Best Real Estate
JUNE 10, 2023
NAR; MLS; FIABCI. Charmayne holds a diploma in promotional from University of Illinois, the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)…Read More
Arizona State Real Estate
JUNE 10, 2023
The University real-estate developing Office is focused on obtaining, managing and developing the real home possessions essential…Read More