Arizona State University Home Page
The Guaranteed Program for Admission offers students at participating California neighborhood colleges these benefits:
- ASU tools and assistance with which classes to just take while attending your neighborhood university
- acceptance of IGETC or CSU GE program benefit ASU lower-division basic researches needs
- power to move to ASU within the autumn or spring semester
- courses at ASU offered during semester you want them — no affected programs
- your catalog 12 months will stay the entire year you sign the contract rather than the 12 months you're admitted to ASU
Guaranteed Entry Needs
General institution entry is fully guaranteed upon successfully satisfying listed here problems:*
- completion with a minimum of 24 transferable semester credits with a minimum collective transfer GPA of 3.00 (4.00=“A”) plus either your final senior high school transcript or GED
- a totally certified Intersegmental General knowledge Transfer Curriculum (IGETC) or California State University General knowledge (CSUGE), with a minimum collective transfer GPA of 2.50 plus either one last high-school transcript or GED
- a connect degree with a minimum collective transfer GPA of 2.50
(Overseas students additionally needs to provide an economic guarantee and proof of English language proficiency.) To find out how a training course will transfer to ASU, always check our Transfer Credit Guide.
*Some ASU colleges and schools have additional or maybe more demands for entry within their programs. To look for level programs and locate more descriptive information regarding entry needs, make use of the ASU degree search device.
West Undergraduate Exchange
ASU is part of this west Undergraduate Exchange (WUE). This program provides pupils from 14 Western says (not including Arizona) the opportunity to pick from select ASU level programs at a discounted nonresident tuition rate. Find out about the Western Undergraduate Exchange.
E Mail Us
Pupils: in the event that you don’t see your community university about this, list please speak to your transfer expert, Anna Hummell.
College Administrators: if you'd like to possess your institution be involved in this program please contact Melanie Pshaenich at work of Academic Partnerships at
Share this Post
Arizona State University Real Estate
Students will take six courses to perform the W. P. Carey small in property — including four needed upper-division courses…Read More
Arizona State Real Estate
The University real-estate developing Office is focused on obtaining, managing and developing the real home possessions essential…Read More