Real Estate schools Phoenix
This course explores the methods of real estate investment analysis, including financing, fees, and decision making criteria in the current owning a home environment.
This undergraduate-level training course is 5 weeks. This program can be obtained to or within a degree or certificate system. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
Planning & Developing Considerations
- Explain simple tips to carry out market and feasibility analyses making use of numerous sources.
- Explain the elements that affect real-estate pricing.
- Compare and contrast neighborhood and investor land usage preparation.
- Examine the six phases of the real estate development processes.
- Apply the thought of time worth of money to the valuation of real estate.
Real Estate Fundamentals
- Distinguish among several types of real estate.
- Differentiate between real and economic assets.
- Compare the types of ownership of real-estate.
- Describe the influence of supply and need on worth of property.
- Describe the relationship involving the market while the economic climate.
Investment & Valuation Considerations
- Ready an estimation of value using the earnings valuation strategy.
- Compare the 3 valuation approaches.
- Establish the effect of taxation on price and return on investment.
- Establish the impact of threat upon worth.
- Use the Internet and other resources to assess socio-economic and real estate factors that impact risk and return.
- Explain the steps that professional appraisers utilize for valuation of property.
Financial & Legal Factors
- Compare the contracts involved in real estate administration and leasing.
- Identify the appropriate components of mortgages and economic documentation.
- Compare the benefits and disadvantages of adjustable rate and fixed rate residential mortgages.
- Classify the different kinds of commercial real-estate financing and their particular programs.
Advertising & Handling Of Real-estate
- Describe the part of brokerage in real-estate transactions.
- Assess the part of property in an overall investment profile.