Real Estate schools Phoenix
This course explores the methods of real estate investment analysis, including financing, fees, and decision making criteria in the current owning a home environment.
This undergraduate-level training course is 5 weeks. This program can be obtained to or within a degree or certificate system. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
Planning & Developing Considerations
- Explain simple tips to carry out market and feasibility analyses making use of numerous sources.
- Explain the elements that affect real-estate pricing.
- Compare and contrast neighborhood and investor land usage preparation.
- Examine the six phases of the real estate development processes.
- Apply the thought of time worth of money to the valuation of real estate.
Real Estate Fundamentals
- Distinguish among several types of real estate.
- Differentiate between real and economic assets.
- Compare the types of ownership of real-estate.
- Describe the influence of supply and need on worth of property.
- Describe the relationship involving the market while the economic climate.
Investment & Valuation Considerations
- Ready an estimation of value using the earnings valuation strategy.
- Compare the 3 valuation approaches.
- Establish the effect of taxation on price and return on investment.
- Establish the impact of threat upon worth.
- Use the Internet and other resources to assess socio-economic and real estate factors that impact risk and return.
- Explain the steps that professional appraisers utilize for valuation of property.
Financial & Legal Factors
- Compare the contracts involved in real estate administration and leasing.
- Identify the appropriate components of mortgages and economic documentation.
- Compare the benefits and disadvantages of adjustable rate and fixed rate residential mortgages.
- Classify the different kinds of commercial real-estate financing and their particular programs.
Advertising & Handling Of Real-estate
- Describe the part of brokerage in real-estate transactions.
- Assess the part of property in an overall investment profile.
Share this Post
Real Estate Schools Near me
JUNE 04, 2023
What you need to understand to pass the true property exam WON T PROMPT YOU TO EFFECTIVE in real-estate! Nevertheless the…Read More
Real Estate School Phoenix AZ
JUNE 04, 2023
Providing continuing education classes to property & LEED professionals alongside interested teams. Now hiring trainers…Read More