Scottsdale Real Estate News
The Springs at Silverbell, a 290-unit apartment complex on the town’s north side, has actually offered for $31.5 million.
Senior handling manager Art Wadlund and connect manager Clint Wadlund of the Berkadia Tucson company, and senior managing manager Mark Forrester and handling manager Ric Holway associated with Berkadia Phoenix office completed the sale to Bascom Arizona Ventures LLC., based in Scottsdale.
“We’ve seen countless activity in Tucson market over the course of the entire year, ” Art Wadlund stated. “The Springs at Silverbell ended up being a nice-looking investment opportunity as a result of both present selling point of the market additionally the value-add potential for the property itself.”
The house, at 7759 N. Silverbell path, ended up being sold by Silverbell 290 restricted Partnership of Sun Lakes. This has one-, two- and three-bedroom flooring programs and amenities like a clubhouse, two private pools with cabanas, two spas and a 24-hour gym.
Various other current commercial transactions feature:
- Evergreen-Steam Pump LLC sold two shields at Steam Pump Village in Oro Valley. Steampump local bought 58, 072 square feet of land at 11107 N. Oracle Road for $825, 000 and Steampump Freddy’s LLC bought 67, 751 square feet of land at 11143 N. Oracle path for $650, 000. Brenna Lacey and Dave Hammack of Volk Co. represented the seller.
- TVP property LLC bought a 7, 238-square-foot building at 7507 Tanque Verde path from Karen and Herbert Kirsch for $675, 000. Bruce A. Suppes and David A. Volk, with CBRE, represented the client, and Robert J. Nolan, of Oxford Realty Advisors, represented the seller.
- Beall’s Outlet leased 21, 580 sqft inside Circle Plaza mall, in the southeast corner of Broadway and Kolb path. It's planned to open for company into the spring. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker, while Tim Westfall, of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, represented the tenant.
- Sunstreet Mortgage LLC leased 9, 329 square feet at 1725 E. Skyline drive-in the Skyline Esplanade expert Office Centre. The owner of the building, United Insurance Co. of America, was represented by Michael Sarabia and James Hardman of DESCO Southwest. The tenant had been represented by Doug Marsh, of Oxford Realty Advisors Inc.
- Parisi Speed class leased 8, 246 sqft at Marana market in the southeast place of Orange Grove and Thornydale roadways. Andy Seleznov and Melissa Lal represented the landlord, Larsen Baker, and Brian Ledbetter, of Zell Commercial Real Estate, represented the tenant.