New House Models
Today Square Enix hosted a Letter from Producer real time broadcast from Final Fantasy XIV FanFest in Las Vegas, with Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida supplying more info and showing some interesting details for area 3.45 and past.
- The group is looking into making players’ job option possess some type of result within the tale.
- The team is taking care of permitting players bring three squadron people into dungeons, although not all dungeons are doable similar to this. Some more communication with squadron users may additionally be added in fuure spots.
- New Paissa residence outside designs were showcased.
- If every thing goes well, the Egi allure system will likely be prepared for area 3.5. It’ll start with Carbuncle’s colors, then will increase to another Egi. In after patches there could be more like Ramuth and Sepiroth.
- The group will look into lowering the cooldown when it comes to dueling group.
- Alexander Creator Savage gear is not dyeable considering that the group concentrated its sources on actually making different models. Having said that, they’ll see just what they could do about rendering it dyeable, regardless of if the group is pleased with its focus on the set.
- Clothes and a unique flying chair mount for each Saints’ Eve and Starlight Celebration regular events were showcased.