University of Arizona Real Estate
Prepares property frontrunners the new economy, concentrating on financially, socially, and eco lasting and responsible development techniques.
The Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) provided through University of Arizona’s university of Architecture, preparing and Landscape Architecture (CAPLA) is a diploma emphasizing sustainable and responsible development, including a focus on public/private partnerships, transit-oriented development, lasting towns and cities, and green building. The MRED system is perfect for professionals enthusiastic about much better understanding the realtor industry all together, and those people who are or want to be property designers and business leaders.
MRED Quick Information:
- Graduate with your MRED level in three semesters!
- 100percent of our students are employed after graduation.
- Our MRED system is a component associated with the CCIM University Alliance which puts our students regarding the quick track to getting their CCIM designation after graduation.
- We now have an abundance of financing available for competent students, including a $25, 000 scholarship through the Tucson Association of Realtors provided to students which reveal economic need.
- Work on real world jobs. Our pupils were finalists within the 2016 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Low money Housing venture.
- The GRE and GMAT tend to be NOT ESSENTIAL for entry into our program.
- We accept students with a variety of experiences, from students straight-out of their undergraduate system to pupils with many years of experience in the true estate business.
- We partner with real estate business frontrunners including: Tucson Association of Realtors (TAR), Certified Commercial Investment associate (CCIM), Urban Land Institute (ULI), industrial Real Estate ladies (CREW), Pima County property Research Council (PCRERC).